Sunday 10 July 2011

Cook and stir...............

Late evening, little one tells me he's hungry, so I offered to buy pizza for dinner.  Hubby is away on business, we're having a chilled Sunday afternoon, watching the Harry Potter movies, in anticipation of next week.  I filled them up on home made pancakes with syrup and cream for 'brunch', and I don't have work tomorrow, so I figured I'd kick back and relax a bit.  Pizza seemed like a good idea.

A shriek of "Nooooooo I want something that you cook and stir" as he clung to my legs and threw his head back in despair.

My Son does have a little more of the thespian in him than I care to admit (I can't think where he gets it from!) so I tried not to beat myself up too much and made a him a microwave mac and cheese, reassuring him that Mummy would cook and stir tomorrow, maybe even bake a cake!

2 comments: